- Drip Irrigation System
- Drip LLDPE Laterals
- Hydro-Cyclone Filter
- Screen Filter / Disc Filter
- Ventury Assembly
- Sand Filter Assembly
- Sprinkler Irrigation System
- HDPE Sprinkler Pipes
- Sprinkler Nozzle
- Sprinkler Fitting & Accessories
Drip Irrigation System
FarmTech® Drip Irrigation is built with latest technology keeping in mind the needs of Indian farmers. It removes the obstructions in flow of running irrigation system and deploys Inline Cylindrical Dripper with Sand Guard technology.
- Available in several ‘Dripper Spacing’ designs to suit varying plantation distances depending crop demand
- Effective delivery of adequate water and manure to enable a good harvest.
- Special inline Cylindrical Dripper with ‘Sand Guard’ technology.
- Free from Acid treatment side effects.
- Saving in Labour, Water and Electricity cost.
- Suitable for a wide range of Water and Soil.
- Low buying cost and maintenance cost
- Easy and fast to deploy in fields.
- Unique ‘Clog protection’ design ensures consistent flow
- Four Outlet type construction of Drippers keeps wet and moist soil particles away
- Secure connection of Dripper in Lateral delivers consistent performance
- Ground Crop - Cotton Sugarcane Tobacco etc.
- Horticulture Crops - Suitable for various types of Vegetables, Spices, Lentils and Fruit garden
- Short-range Crops - Strawberry, Medicinal plants, Aromatic Plants etc.
- Greenhouse Irrigation - Vegetables, Flory Culture etc.
Drip LLDPE Laterals As Per is 13488
- Lateral - Conforming to IS 13488
- Drip Lateral sizes - 16 mm, 20 mm, 25 mm & 32 mm
- Available in various classes like Class-I (1 kg/cm2 ), Class-2 (1.25 kg/cm2 ) Class-3 (2.5 kg/cm2 ), Class-4 (4 kg/cm2)
- Best suited for Sand removal
- Internal and External connections - 2, 2.5 and 3 inch
- Filtering capacity - 20, 30 and 40 m3 per hour.
- Capacity of Sand integration chamber in bottom portion - 10 and 20 kg
Screen Filter / Disc Filter
- Internal and External Fittings - 2, 2.5 and 3 inch
- Filtering Capacity - 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50 m3 per hour
- Pressure Range - 2 kg / cm2 (min) and 5 kg/cm2 (max)
- Filter Screen Size - 125 micron
- Available Sizes - ¾, 1.5 and 2 inch
- Suitable for carrying Soluble fertilizers, Chemicals such as acids and Chlorine water
- Made from high quality plastic material
- Suitable for all types of plants planted with adequate large gap
- Water delivery at 1 kg/cm2 of pressure - 4 to 8 liters
- Operating pressure range - 0.5 to 2 kg/cm2
Sand Filter Assembly
- Capable of filtering Moss and Mud from water
- Internal and External fittings - 2, 2.5 and 3 inch
- Filtering capacity - 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50 m3 per hour
- Delivers better purification
Farmtech® Sprinkler System provides rain like irrigations in form of water spray. Water is moved through pipes, pumping system and then sprayed in form of small droplets using sprinklers on the plants and ground like natural rain. Sprinkler irrigation is very effective in saving water and giving higher crop yield.
- Covers larger area of farm. Irrigated area increases by 1.5x to 2x for same water usage.
- Delivers direct water saving of 25% to 50%.
- Saves Electricity.
- Offers greater advantage for places where the land is low.
- Maintains right level of humidity in the soil.
- Increased irrigation results in better Crop growth, farm yield and output quality.
- Offers greater advantage for Gram, Mustard and Pulses.
H.D.P.E. Sprinkler Pipes
- Pipe- Conforming to IS 14151- Part 2
- Product range - 75 mm from 63 mm, 90 mm
- Pressure rating - 2.5, 3.2 and 4 kg/cm2
- Best suited for agricultural use
- Connection size - 3/4 inch
- Flow rate - 1000 to 3000 lit/hour
- Water required pressure - 2.0 to 4.0 kg/cm2
- Sprinkler water throw (distance) - 11.5 to 18.4 meters
Sprinkler Fitting & Accessories
- Product range – 63 mm, 75 mm, 90 mm
- Pressure rating - 2.5, 3.2 and 4 kg / cm2
Contact Email -
Order Parts or Request Service -